Why Strategy and Tactics? We think it is important to re-examine the difference between tactical and strategic discussions in the context of our struggles, and the importance of each[…]
Category: Occupy Movement
Quienes Somos/ Who We AreLa Voz De Los Trabajadores/Workers Voice is a revolutionary socialist organization. We are the sympathizing organization of the International Workers League (LIT-CI) in the United States. We formed in California in 2008 around the struggles of the immigrant working class & the fight for militant, democratic trade unions and other workers’ and people’s organizations that defend the principle of class independence.
- No to Trump Airstrikes in Syria! The Syrian Revolution Must Defeat Assad’s Genocide Regime! Tuesday April 25th, 2017
- We Repudiate Imperialist Aggressions and Provocations to Afghanistan and North Korea! Tuesday April 25th, 2017
- [Chile] An Invisible Hand in Education? Schools, Vouchers, and Distortions: Part 1 Thursday April 13th, 2017
- Polarization in Latin America Wednesday April 5th, 2017
- Trump and the World Friday March 24th, 2017
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArab Revolution Argentina Brazil China Democratic Party Educacion/Education EE.UU/USA EEUU Egypt EU Europe European Union France GM Greece IMF India Iraq Israel IWL Latin America La Voz Lenin LGBT Libya middle east Obama Occupy Palestine Portugal PSTU PT Russia Sindical/Union Spain Syria Turkey U.K. UC UN United States Unión Europea/European Union US USA Venezuela
La Voz/Voice of the Workers Periodico/Newspaper
- Correo Internacional/International Courrier
- Guests Contributors
- LIT/La Voz Declaraciones/Statements
Subscription FormSubscribe to be emailed when new articles are posted!