Sorry, this entry is only available in Español.
- Previous story Obama Attacks the Social Safety Net
- Next story Protest and express your support for the struggle of the Brazilian youth and workers!
- [Podcast] Episode 6- What is the Material Foundation for Socialism?
- SEIU-USWW: Political Lobby Power to Win?
- [Podcast] Episode 5 – Education in Capitalism
- [Podcast] Reflections on Horizontalism and Occupy
- [Podcast] The Struggle for Public Education
TagsArab Revolution Argentina Brazil China Conlutas Democratic Party Educacion/Education EE EE.UU/USA EEUU Egypt Europe General Strike Greece India Iraq Israel IWL Latin America La Voz Lenin LGBT Libya middle east Mujer/Women Obama Occupy Palestine Portugal PSTU PT Russia Sindical/Union Student Union/Sindicato de Estudiantes Syria Tunisia U.K. UC UN United States Unión Europea/European Union US USA UU Venezuela
Support La Voz de los trabajadores / Workers Voice!
We live in a capitalist society and, therefore, need funds to publish a newspaper, hold events, and implement our campaigns. The basis of our political independence is our financial independence; we do not accept funding from the state, NGOs, or private institutions. Our entire income is based on member dues and sustainers, individual donations, event admission fees and collections, and sales of our press.
Podcast & Blog of La Voz comrades: The Latin@ Asian Dialectic
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets