Sorry, this entry is only available in Español.
- Previous story Obama Attacks the Social Safety Net
- Next story Protest and express your support for the struggle of the Brazilian youth and workers!
- Reflections about Black Bloc tactics from California
- Another semester is starting at UC Berkeley. Everything is looking calm… or is it?
- Stop the Deportations! Papers for all!
- México: The Towns of Michoacán are fighting back…
- A report on the California Student Union Conference of October 18-19th
TagsArab Revolution Argentina Brazil China Conlutas Democratic Party Educacion/Education EE EE.UU/USA EEUU Egypt Europe General Strike Greece India Israel IWL Latin America La Voz Lenin LGBT Libya LIT/IWL middle east Mujer/Women Obama Occupy Palestine Portugal PSTU PT Russia Sindical/Union Student Union/Sindicato de Estudiantes Syria Tunisia U.K. UC UN United States Unión Europea/European Union US USA UU Venezuela
Support La Voz de los trabajadores / Workers Voice!
We live in a capitalist society and, therefore, need funds to publish a newspaper, hold events, and implement our campaigns. The basis of our political independence is our financial independence; we do not accept funding from the state, NGOs, or private institutions. Our entire income is based on member dues and sustainers, individual donations, event admission fees and collections, and sales of our press.